CWE SERVICES LTD (CWE) IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING A HIGH QUALITY SERVICE IN ALL ASPECTS OF ITS WORK AND WILL ENSURE THAT :-
- All Inspection services are compliant with ISO 17020 : General criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspections;
- All Inspection services are compliant with HSG264 (Asbestos. The Survey Guide);
- All Inspection services are compliant with the CWE in-house procedures manual PM001 – Asbestos Surveying Procedures Manual
- All Testing services are compliant with ISO 17025 : General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- All Testing services are compliant with HSG248 (Asbestos: The analysts’ guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures;
- All Testing services are compliant with the CWE in-house procedures manual PM002 – Asbestos Fibres in Air Sampling and Analysis.
- All aspects of the CWE Health and Safety Manual are adhered to;
- Quality systems as set out in this documentation and documentation relevant thereto are adhered to;
- Staff are adequately trained to carry out their duties;
- Regular audits of staff, both in Inspection and Testing services, are carried out as required and that any necessary corrective action is taken if required;
- Client requirements are met.
CWE is committed to ensuring that quality is an integral part of the services provided. CWE is an independent company and will not compromise independence, impartiality and integrity under any circumstances. CWE management shall ensure that it is committed to the development and implementation of its management systems and to continually improving its effectiveness through audits, improvements and continual review of current systems.
All CWE personnel will ensure that the quality of their work conforms to the requirements of the Quality System and are responsible for familiarising themselves with the contents of the Quality Manual and all relevant documentation.
The Director / Technical Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the procedures as set out within the Quality Manual are complied with, with the day to day responsibility for this falling to the Quality Assurance Manager / Director.
For more information, get in touch with us today.